To promote wellness by restoring, sustaining and enhancing family relationships.
Family Pathways is a comprehensive program designed to meet the ever changing mental health and psychosocial support needs of local families. Services were established in 1998 at the request of the community and have grown to include the continuum of care listed below. The agency was originally located on Main Street in downtown Butler and moved to Monarch Place, the former Spang and Company Building, in 2004.
Family Services include:
- Transitions: Counseling, Evaluation, Visitation & Specialized Services
- Generations: Services Grandparents & Other Relatives Raising Children
- Growing Together: Emergency, Therapeutic & Medical Foster Care
- Forever Family: Adoption & Permanency Services
- Family Based Mental Health: Therapy Services Delivered at Home & in the Community
- Psychiatrist, Counselors & Licensed Professionals on Staff
To Contact Us:
100 Brugh Avenue
Butler, PA 16001