Adult Mental Health First Aid
May 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
These 8 hour training courses will give you basic skills to help adolescents or adults experiencing a mental health problem or mental health crisis.
- More confidence in providing support to others and advising them to seek professional help
- Ability to identify, understand and respond to signs of depression, anxiety/trauma, psychotic disorders, ADHD, substance abuse disorders and self-harm among adolescents or adults
- Assess your own views and feelings about mental health issues and disorders
- Help stop the stigma attached to mental health disorders
- PCB & Act 48 & NASW credits available